Maretron Pressure Snubber
The Maretron PT-SNUB-01 Pressure Snubber is used in combination with the Maretron FPM100 Fluid Pressure Monitor and a pressure transducer FPM100 accessory. The PT-SNUB-01 dampens pressure variations between a pressure source and the pressure transducer, both smoothing the changes due to pressure spikes and surges and protecting the pressure transducer from these changes.
The PT-SNUB-01pressure snubber is equipped with a NPT male threaded fitting for installation into the system being monitored. Install the pressure snubber to a NPT female fitting on the system or tank to be monitored with a maximum torque of 150 in-lbs (16.95 Nm).
- Housing Material: 303 stainless steel
- Filter Disc: 316 stainless steel
- Max Pressure Rating: 15,000 PSI (1,034 bar)
- Max Pore Opening: 0.0025 inch
- Flow at 1-PSI (69 mbar) Differential Pressure: 3.0 ft3/hr (0.085m/hr)
Item #: 258674
Item #: 258675
Item #: 258676