Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
US Marine Flexi-Sensor Flexible Water / Waste Sender
US Marine Products Flexi-Sensor is a rugged Water or Waste sender that is field replaceable without breaking the sender to tank seal. At first glance it may look like just another float style sender. But if you look closer you'll find what you've been looking for. US Marine Products has taken the proven float and reed switch technology to a whole new level. Designed with the Marine Industry in mind.
- Innovative Design Solutions
- The insert consists of multiple resistors and over-molded reed switches affixed to a flexible PC Board.
- To make these senders more durable USMP has replaced the standard glass reed switch with plastic over-molded switches
- The over-molding process protects the fragile glass shell that encases the switch contacts
- If the glass is broken from shock or vibration, this could lead to inaccurate or no gauge readings at all
- The patented design includes a Flexi-Sensor insert.
- Durable: Shock resistant
- Field Serviceable without breaking tank seal
- Stem Material: Stainless Steel
- (5) Hole Flange
- 1-1/2" NPT
- 2" NPT
- Resistance Range:
- 30-240 Ohms - Works with most fuel gauge brands
- (Other Ranges: 0-9 Ohms, 0-180 Ohms, and 0-5 Volt sensors available by special order)
- Float Material:
- Buna-N (Fuel)
- Polypropylene (water)
Note: Some European made gauges may use a different Resistance Range. Check with the manufacturer.
Note: Element (only) replacement in an existing installation, requires only 3" clearance; making future maintenance easy. Additional clearance is necessary for placement of the solid stainless steel Stem sleeve when installing a new Flexi-Sensor System in an existing tank.
Click Here for an Installation Guide (PDF)