Dr. LED 28 - 31 mm White Festoon Star Navigation LED is a high-powered 2 NM replacement bulb for existing incandescent navigation lights with small pointed festoon bulbs.
- Specially designed as a direct replacement for many combination masthead / anchor lights
- Replacements include Perko bulb #0071DP0CLR and Ancor bulb #529102
- Zero radio frequency (RF) emission, surface-mount-device design
- Internal circuitry provides constant current draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from source
- Shockproof and ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Lead- and mercury-free with no UV output
- Dimmable with PWM (pulse width modulation) dimmers
- Base / Socket: S8.5 Short Festoon 28 - 31 mm
- Brightness: 60 Lumens
- LED Light Color: Warm white
- Color Temperature: 3000°K
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 1 Watt
- Current Draw: 0.1 Amp @ 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 0.43" (11 mm) dia. x 1.2" (31 mm)
- Regulatory: CE, RoHS
*Note: This LED bulb is polarized it can be rotated 180° to reverse polarity if light does not come on.
White LED bulbs should not be used behind colored lenses in navigation lights, as they will not produce the required brightness. Only corresponding colored LED bulbs should be used in navigation lights with colored lenses.