Weems & Plath Chart Correction Template
This is an exact replica of the Chart Correction Template formerly prepared and published by the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA).
- Chart Correction Template contains the Region A & B IALA Maritime Buoyage symbols required for updating and correcting nautical charts
- Keeping charts updated with the Chart Correction Template helps ensure the safety of your crew and vessel
- Designed for use with a fine line pen, corrections to nautical charts can be made neatly and quickly with this simple-to-use stencil
- These corrections then become a permanent part of the chart
- Corrections should be made in ink so they will not be accidentally erased when you are using the chart
- Please reference US Nautical Chart No. 1 or UK Admiralty Chart 5011 for assistance with symbol identification.
TIP: Always check the Local Notice to Mariners and the Broadcast Notice to Mariners file to ensure the chart is fully corrected. Keep a log on the chart or a chart correction card of all the corrections that have been made; this will make it easier to verify the chart’s correction status prior to its next use.
Item #: 803216
Item #: 800075
Item #: 800077