C.S. Johnson Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Locking Rings
- C.S. Johnson 04-120 Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw with Locking Rings
- Locking Rings replace expendable cotter pins and being captive, can not be lost overboard
- These turnbuckles feature a positive locking system which replace traditional cotter rings or pins
- The simple design of the locking mechanism ensures trouble free use and no more struggling with cotter rings!
- There are no pointed or rough ends to snag sails or shins
- Jaw with T-Toggle Construction
- Wire Diameter Up to 5/32"
- Pin Diameter: 1/4"
- Thread Size: 1/4"-28
- Safe Working Load: 1000 lbs
- Breaking load: 2500 lbs
- Length closed: 7-3/4"
- Length open: 10-5/8"
- Body Length: 4-1/2"