Schaefer SnapFurl CF-700 Jib Reefing and Furling System
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Schaefer's SnapFurl CF-700 Jib Reefing and Furling System (CF-700) is an over-the-headstay furling and reefing system intended for day sailors and small cruising boats (24' to 28'). It utilizes Torlon™ bearing races, a composite torque tube and two-piece snap together high-grade PVC extrusions.
- Upper bearing swivel with (2) Torlon™ ball bearing races for smooth, effortless operation
- Efficient, round foil snaps quickly and easily over existing headstay without the need for special tools or rig modifications
- Composite one-piece torque tube and drum made of high-strength, long-grain nylon composite with UV inhibitors
- Two-piece interlocking PVC Geon extrusion
- Open drum design with stainless steel cage
- Elegant stainless steel sail feeder with captive fasteners
- CNC-machined stainless steel lower bearing race
- Schaefer Part No. CF-700
- Typical Boat Length: 24' - 28'
- Headstay Length: 38' max.
- Headstay Diameter: 5/32, 3/16", 7/32"
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 602721
Item #: 602727
Item #: 602772