Sperry Women's Bluefish 2-Eye Boat Shoes
You may exchange for a different size or color, if available.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
The Sperry Top-Sider Bluefish is worn by National Safe Boating Council Instructors on the job.
- Genuine Handsewn Construction and Padded Tongue for Durable Comfort
- Stain and Water Resistant Leather for Durable and Lasting Wear
- 360° Lacing System™ with Rust Proof Eyelets for a Secure Fit
- Molded EVA Cushion Midsole for All-Day, Under-Foot Comfort
- Air Mesh Upper Panels for Cool, Breathable Comfort Around the Foot
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole with Wave-Siping™ for Ultimate Wet / Dry Traction