Sika Primer-209 D
Status: Call to confirm
This product ships ground only
- Sika® Primer-209 D is a black, polyurethane based, moisture-curing low viscosity primer
- Specifically formulated for the treatment of painted surfaces or plastics prior to the application of Sikaflex direct-glazing adhesive
- Sika Primer-209 D is suitable for application to Paints; Acrylics, Alkyds / Melamine, Powder coatings, Baking varnishes. Plastics; Acrylic (PMMA), Polycarbonate Polystyrene, PES-FRP, EP-FRP, ABS, and PVC
- Chemical base: Black pigmented solvent-based polyurethane solution
- Color :Black
- Application temperature: 15° - 35°C (59° - 95°F)
- Application Method: Felt or foam applicator
- Coverage: 150 ml/m2- approximately
- Drying Time: Minimum 10 min, maximum 24 hours-(depending on temperature and application specifics)
- Density: (CQP1 006-3 / ISO 2811-1) 8.35 lb/gal (1 kg/l)- approximately
- Viscosity: 2 (CQP 029-3 / ISO 3219) 15 cps- approximately
- Flash point: (CQP 007-1 / ISO 13736) -4°C (25°F)
- Solid content :30% wt.- approximately
ArroWorthy 8505 Foam Brush - 2"
Item #: 756727BRU2--
ArroWorthy 8505 Foam Brush - 3"
Item #: 756727BRU3--
ArroWorthy 8505 Foam Brush - 4"
Item #: 756727BRU4--