Ancor Folding Mast Step - Black
Mast Step's Folding Mast Step is manufactured from a special combination of Nylon / Glass fiber which together create a step that can achieve continual use in harsh marine environments.
- Glass Nylon injection molding
- Lightweight and UV resistant
- Aerodynamic and snag free profile
- No rattling in wind at anchor or mooring
- Each step individually tested at factory
- Steps are positioned on opposite sides of the mast, with a recommended spacing of 14.75 Inches (375 mm)
- (2) More steps should be positioned opposite each other 47.25 Inches (1200 mm) down from the top of the mast for stable and safe working on sheaves, halyards and masthead instruments
Note: Although the steps provide a secure foothold, it is strongly recommended to use a harness with a safety line attached when climbing a mast.
- Color: Black
- Fasteners: (5) 5 mm screws or rivets (Sold Separately)
- Safe working load: 140 kg (310 lbs)
- Height: 4-1/16" H
- Top width: 1"
- Bottom width: 2"
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (165 Grams)
- Sold Individually