VDO Marine ALAS I Adjustable Fuel Sender
The VDO Alas I Fuel Sender is an economical and practical solution for fuel monitoring. The ALAS I leads the field in reliability and durability. This family of senders has the ability to withstand over one million swing arm cycles without failure. ALAS I senders feature a unique slotted SAE five-hole flange mount, an industry first that gives you the utmost in versatility for sender mounting positions.
- Low fuel warning contact
- Redundant ground connection
- Unique SAE 5-hole slotted mounting plate allows for positioning sender for left or right hand applications
- Stainless steel float arm and pivot
- "No sink" solid float
- Steel reinforced mounting hardware (included)
- VDO thick film element with 39-step resolution
- Redundant dual wiper system
- 'Quiet arm' minimizes float movement
- Adjustable depth 6"-15.75"
- 240-33 Ohm
- Mounting Diameter 54mm, 2.13"