Harken 29 mm Carbo Air Block (340)
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Harken 29 mm Carbo Air Block - Single with Swivel (340) is a lightweight, strong and affordable block. They enable safe and easy sail trimming and are 30% lighter, with a 60% higher working load, than Classic blocks.
- Open Air Block design eliminates unnecessary material and weight
- Ball bearings, sheave, and side plates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection
- Patented switch locks shackle in front or side positions, or lets block swivel to keep line from twisting
- Designed for use with:
- Main/jib sheets
- Mainsheet fine-tune
- Control lines
- Safe Working Load: 330 lb (150 kg)
- Breaking load: 1000 lb (454kg)
- Weight: 0.9oz (26g)
- Sheave diameter: 1-1/8" (29 mm)
- Maximum line size: 5/16" (8 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 604821
Item #: 607644
Item #: 612768