Torqeedo Power 26-104 Lithium-Manganese 24 Volt Battery
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
Please Note: If using a power source other than the Torqeedo 26-104 Power Battery to power your Cruise, the actual percentage remaining, the remaining range and the runtime will be estimated. Only a Torqeedo Power Battery will communicate with your motor to give real time information. Click Here for Battery Information.
This Battery Requires Torqeedo Charger #2206-20 for Proper Charging and Functionality
Click Here for Product Specifications.
Torqeedo Power 26-104 Lithium-Manganese 24 Volt Battery - Torqeedo now provides state-of-the-art batteries for electrical boat drives. Torqeedo Power batteries provide an enormous increase in performance compared to conventional battery systems.
- Superior Protection against short circuits and maltreatment (wrong charging, deep discharge, wrong polarity etc.)
- Cutting edge integrated electronic battery management system
- No external accessories needed to perform protective services
- High efficiency - 2,685 Wh from just 44.1 lbs of battery weight
- Uncompromising design for marine use - Safe battery chemistry, and 4 safety-hardware features for each individual cell
- Fully submersible IP67 (voltage shut-off from terminals in case of submersion to avoid galvanic effects).
- Long life expectancy - Torqeedo Power Series normally only lose about 4% of their capacity each year
- Batteries will remain charged for several months even when not in use
- Maintains 96% of rated capacity when stored at 32° F for 1 year
- The batteries have no memory effect
- Lithium-Manganese batteries require no maintenance charging while in storage, and can be stored fully discharged
The Lithium-Manganese Difference:
- Increased energy density over lead batteries: the high-power batteries of the Torqeedo Power range are lithium based and, hence, have an enormous energy density. This is a decisive advantage when you consider the limited volume and weight in the boat. Weighing less than 50 pounds, there are significant advantages over heavy lead batteries when it comes to handling.
- Improved resistance to high current: conventional batteries can only provide a fraction of their nominal capacity when operated in the typical load range of larger electric motors. Torqeedo Power batteries, on the other hand, never let you down even when faced with the utmost loads on a boat.
- Higher charge stability: Torqeedo Power batteries remain charged for several months even when they are stored. This is particularly important when using an electric drive as an auxiliary motor. In this respect they are superior to conventional batteries.
- Improved performance in the cold: lead batteries hardly perform at all at cold temperatures. The Torqeedo Power, on the other hand, releases practically its full power even at cold outside temperatures. This is a tremendous advantage should an electric motor be used year-round.
- Higher safety standards than all other lithium-based battery systems: the LIMA, lithium-manganese, cells used by Torqeedo are currently the only lithium batteries meet all safety standards even when the safety electronics are switched off. Nevertheless, each and every cell of the Torqeedo Power battery has its own safety mechanism. Torqeedo is the first provider to make the LIMA cells available for boat drives.
Item #: 455394
Item #: 456286
Item #: 457090