Lowrance Broadband 3G Radar
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Lowrance Broadband 3G™ Radar. Unrivaled target separation and detection near and farther – with 30% more range.
- 30% More Range
- Broadband 3G™ Radar clearly marks more targets farther away from your boat
- So, you enjoy exclusive, close-in (6.5 ft/2 m) target detection of Broadband Radar™ technology, with the addition of exposing distant targets previously unseen before.
- Unparalleled Short Range Target Discrimination - Where it Matters Most Lowrance
- Broadband Radar™ provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range
- Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with pronounced clarity and separation, for added safety and confidence in close quarters
- Broadband Radar™ technology eliminates the "main bang" of pulse radar — obscured viewing "dead zone" immediately around the boat — which prevents display of any close-in hazards.
- Virtually No Radiation for Safe, Flexible Installation on Any Boat
- Lowrance Broadband Radar™ transmits at 1/10,000 the power of typical pulse radars, emitting 5-times less energy than an average cell phone
- So, Broadband 3G™ Radar is safe to mount in locations never before possible
- Plus, with the lowest DC power draw of any X-band marine radar, it's the first and only radar ideally suited for sailboats and other fishing or cruising boats with limited power.
- Navigation in an Instant
- No more waiting 2-3 minutes for a pulse radar magnetron to warm up
- The 100% solid-state Broadband 3G™ Radar design provides InstantOn™ navigation in seconds
- In darkness, fog or foul weather, you can view your surroundings, near and far, instantly
- Ideal for sailboats and other boats wanting to save power, especially at anchor.
- Compatible Displays:
- Lowrance HDS® High Definition Systems
- Antenna Beam Width Horizontal: 5.2° ± 10% (-3dB width)
- Antenna Beam Width Vertical: 25° ± 20% (-3dB width)
- Antenna Receiver Noise Figure: 6 dB
- Antenna Rotation Speed: 24/36 rpm ± 10% RPMs
- Radar Warm Up Time: 0 min
- Radar Wind Resistance: 51 m/sec (Max:100 Knots)
- Transmitter Frequency: X-band - 9.3 to 9.4GHz
- Transmitter Power Output: 165mW nominal
- Data I/O Protocol: High Speed Ethernet
- Mounting: Bolts: 4 x 30 x M8 - 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof Standard: IPX6
- Height: 11 in \ 280 mm
- Diameter: 19.2 in \ 488 mm
- Weight: 16.31 lbs \ 7.4 kg
- Humidity: +95° F / +35° C, 95% RH
- Operating Temperature: -13° to +131° F/-25° to +55° C
- Power Supply: 9 to 31.2 Volt DC (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection VDC
- Power Consumption: 18 Watt (Typ.) @ 13.8vDC
- Power Consumption Standby: 2 Watt (Typ.) @ 13.8vDC~ only 150ma
- Interconnection Cable: 33ft/10m standard with RJ45 thin custom (Max 30 m)
- Interface Heading: SimNet or NMEA 0183 with cable kit into display
Item #: 259626
Item #: 258953
Item #: 255089
Item #: 257640