Maretron DST110 Depth / Speed / Temperature Retractable Smart Triducer
Maretron's DST110 Depth / Speed / Temperature Retractable Smart Triducer, delivers precise digital depth, accurate speed and exact water temperature even at speeds above 40 knots - all with no programming or calibration necessary.
- Smart™ retractable and removable Triducer® delivers precise data with no programming or calibration required
- Measures water depth, speed through water, sea temperature, trip log and cumulative log
- NMEA 2000® network connectivity makes the DST110 easy to install and connect with other navigation equipment
- At 235 kHz, can be used with fishfinder as an ideal navigation tool on sport or commercial fishing vessels – or with sailing vessels of all sizes
- Includes blank plug to replace sensor unit when removed for service or when vessel is docked for extended periods
- Compact, waterproof, CE compliant and manufactured to the highest quality standards for years of reliable performance
- High-speed bottom tracking capability
- Compatible with Maretron marine displays DSM150, DSM250, N2KView
- Maretron Model No. DST110
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 10° fore / aft x 44° port / starboard
- Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 22°
- Max. Depth Range: 330 ft.
- Temperature Sensor Range: 14 - 104°F
- Speed Range: 1 - 50 knots
- Speed Update Rate: 1 sec.
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.92" H x 2.94" OD
For further details see Data Sheet for this product
Item #: 258103
Item #: 257391