Harken Small Boat Traveler End Controls (Sold as a Pair) (2740)
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Harken Small Boat Traveler End Controls (2740) allow the installation of 2:1 to 4:1 purchases. They are designed for high-performance, free-running systems and use Carbo control blocks with Delrin® ball bearings to let cars instantly adjust and release under load.
- Assemblies securely to track, eliminating the need for additional holes
- Tough one-piece bases are machined from a single piece of aluminum
- Applications: All small boat track
- Sold as a Pair
- Single sheave
- Sheave diameter: 1-1/8"
- Length: 3-7/16"
- Width: 1-3/8"
- Max. Line diameter: 5/16"
- Height above track: 1"
- Maximum Working Load: 300 lb
- Max Breaking Load: 600 lb
- Purchase 2:1
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.