Harken Small Boat CB Double-Sheave Traveler End Controls (Sold as a Pair)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Harken Small Boat CB Double-Sheave Traveller End Controls (2742) allow the installation of 2:1 to 4:1 purchases. They are designed for high-performance, free-running systems and use Carbo control blocks with Delrin® ball bearings to let cars instantly adjust and release under load.
- High-performance end controls allow the installation of 2:1, 3:1 or 4:1 purchases
- Double sheave design, no cleat
- Fits all types of small boat track
- Easy to install (mounting hardware included)
- Sold as pair (2)
- Material: One-piece aluminum base
- Max. Working Load: 600 lbs
- Breaking Load: 1200 lbs
- Sheave(s): 1-1/8"
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 3-7/16" L x 1-5/8" H (height above track)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.