Raymarine B17 Thru-Hull Retractable Transducer
Raymarine's B17 Thru-Hull Retractable Transducer is a depth-only instrument transducer with a nearly flush, low-profile designed to minimize drag.
- Depth-only instrument transducer in a bronze housing with retractable insert
- Nearly flush low-profile model minimizes drag with only 3/16" protruding outside of hull
- Blanking plug included
- Self-jacking transducer insert is easily removed from housing for quick service or storage
- Right-angle cable exit reduces required headroom and protects cable from damage
- Housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Rubber washer (included) allows tightening of hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Suitable for cruising powerboats and sailboats
- Compatible with Raymarine ST40, i40, ST60, i50, ST290, ST70* and i70*
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Connector: Spade connector for Raymarine instruments
- Cable: 45 ft.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Cone: 13°
- Power: 250 Watts RMS
- Max. Depth Range: 400 - 600 ft.
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.87" H x 2.94" OD
*Note: Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument requires use of an iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)
Item #: 252077