Isotherm Cruise CR 195 Classic Refrigerator / Freezer - 6.9 cu ft
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Isotherm Cruise Refrigerators offer innovative, reliable and energy-efficient refrigeration system solutions designed exclusively for sailing yachts and motor cruisers.
- High quality construction using corrosion-resistant materials
- Fan-cooled 12 / 24 Volt Danfoss compressor with low power consumption, quiet operation
- Installation frame (flange) and interior light included as standard equipment
- Classic models feature replaceable door panels (black or white standard)
- Stainless steel models have complete stainless steel door, handle and flange
- Separate freezer compartment (except Drink versions)
- Innovative Isotherm door handle prevents door from being accidentally opened
- Magnetic rubber seals keep moisture out and door firmly closed
- One-piece inner lining of food-quality, high density plastic
- Corner-mount, air cooled compressors and right-sized freezer compartments for optimum storage of refrigerated items
- Remote-mount compressor on models CR 36, 40 CUBE, and 42 allow for easy fit in tight locations
- Universal AC / DC kit optional: allows sufficient power supply worldwide
- Cruise CR 195 Classic Refrigerator / Freezer - Model No. 1195BB7CL0000
- Refrigerator Type: 2-Door Cabinet (refrigerator on top, freezer below)
- Interior Light: Yes
- Mount: Built-In / Flush ¹
- Refrigerator Volume: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Freezer Volume: 2.3 cu. ft.
- Low Freezer Temperature: 0°F
- Door Swing: Right
- Compressor: (2) Built-in Danfoss / Secop BD35F
- Separate thermostats for refrigerator and freezer
- Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC and 115 / 230 Volt AC (60 / 50 Hz)
- Current Draw:
- Compressor Running: 6.2 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (half at 24 Volt DC)
- Average: 2.3 Amp @ 12 Volt DC ²
- Fuse: 15 Amp for 12 Volt DC / 7.5 Amp for 24 Volt DC
- Door and Front Panel Color: Black
- 3-Sided Flange Finish: Stainless steel
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: 32°F - 113°F
- Dimensions (Cut-Out): 52.9" H x 21.4" W x 22.5" D
For further details see Installation and Operating Instructions for this product
¹ Stainless Steel units are flush mounted. Classic units are proud mounted (door stands out from cabinet face).
² Average draw measured at 43°F in refrigerator, 72°F ambient temperature
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.
Item #: 402632
List Price: $173.00
MAP Price: $138.00