Isotherm Drawer DR 65 Frost-Free INOX Refrigerator - 2.3 cu ft
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
Isotherm Drawer Refrigerators and Freezers feature user-friendly design, high quality materials and robust construction to ensure long service life in the marine environment.
- Rugged drawer construction specifically designed for the marine environment
- Positive latching handles and lock mechanisms keep drawers closed even in rough sea conditions
- Universal DC / AC works with common power supplies used worldwide
- User-friendly access and ease of use
- Flush mount stainless steel flanges have built-in ventilation slots to improve cabinetry ventilation
- Stainless steel door, handle and flange
- Separate freezer compartment
- Choice of frost-free technology or standard evaporator cooling
- Drawer DR 65 Frost-Free Stainless Steel Refrigerator - Model No. 3065BG7C0U000
- Frost-free technology:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Prevents accumulation of ice on evaporator
- Stable inside temperatures
- Refrigerator Type: Drawer
- Interior Light: LED (blue)
- Mount: Built-In / Flush
- Total Volume / Capacity: 2.3 cu. ft.
- Pull-Out Drawer
- Compressor: Built-in Danfoss BD35F
- Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC and 100 - 240 Volt AC
- Current Draw:
- Compressor Running: 5.0 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (half at 24 Volt DC)
- Average: 0.9 Amp @ 12 Volt DC *
- Fuse: 15 Amp for 12 Volt DC / 7.5 Amp for 24 Volt DC
- Door and 4-Sided Flange Finish: Stainless steel
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: 32°F - 107°F
- Dimensions (Cut-Out): 20.9" H x 18.5" W x 21.0" D
For further details see Installation and Operating Instructions for this product
* Average draw measured at 43°F in refrigerator, 72°F ambient temperature
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.