Isotherm 2016 Compact Classic Air Cooled Refrigeration Component System
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- Air-cooled compressor systems offer an effective, economically priced method of removing heat from a refrigeration system
- Easy installation is the hallmark of air-cooled systems
- They require no special plumbing and have a compact footprint
- Compressors can be mounted close to the refrigeration box
- All Isotherm air-cooled systems come complete with a click-on mounting bracket which allows for mounting the compressor on a deck or bulkhead
- Air blown through the condenser coils by a fan cools the refrigerant, compressor and electronics
- Be sure to mount air cooled compressors in a location that will not trap heat in a closed compartment or an area will get hot such as an engine room
- Good ventilation is the key to efficient refrigeration
- It is important that the compressor compartment is well ventilated allowing cool air to enter from below and hot air to escape at the top
- Evaporator Dimensions: 47" x 7"
- Compressor Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 6"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $12.00, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.