Isotherm 2555 Compact Classic Water Cooled Refrigeration Component System
The Isotherm 2555 compact build-in refrigerator or freezer system is a self-pumping seawater cooled unit that is very efficient and extremely quiet. Build in refrigeration systems are perfect for retrofitting to an old ice box, replacing an existing unit or building a new unit.
- Special dual purpose thermostat can set the unit to either refrigerator temperature ranges or to freezer temperature ranges
- Danfoss compressor
- High efficiency
- Silent - no fan or pumps
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials
- The water cooled system does not vent warm air into the cabin keeping the temperature cooler inside of the boat
- Self-Pumping Seawater-Cooled (SP System)
- A patented thru-hull removes heat through the superior cooling physics of water
- The SP system does not have a cooling fan or water pump providing quiet operation and very low power consumption
- The water-cooled system operates consistently at an extremely high level of efficiency even on the hottest days
- Simple to fit thru-hull commonly replaces the through-hull fitting for the galley sink.
- The special alloy of the fitting is resistant to electrolysis and the growth of barnacles or grasses
- Easy installation thanks to pre-charged system, "click-on" bracket and quick-connect refrigerant lines
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Volume: 9.2cu. ft. refrigerator or 3.0cu. ft. freezer
- Evaporator: flat
- Evaporator dimensions: 39" x 11"
- Compressor dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6"
- Power: 12 / 24 Volt DC(AC Adapter available separately)
- Power consumption watts/24 hours: 580*
- Compressor: Danfoss BD50F
- Temperature range: +2°C(35.6°F) to -18°C. (0.39°F) with medium insulation
- Weight: 29lbs.
- Includes: compressor, evaporator, thermostat with cable, click-on mounting bracket, thru-hull fitting and zinc
* Power consumption based on 12 volt DC operation with a 6°C(43°F) temperature in the refrigeration space, ambient temperature of +22°C(72°F) and medium insulation
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $12.00, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.
Item #: 401453
Item #: 402380