Chafe-Pro Yacht Series Barracuda Chafe Guard
Your cordage is expensive. Protect it with Chafe-Pro anti-chafing line protection. Chafe-Pro was designed specifically for the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Navy 20 years ago and was patented as the first removable anti-chafe device. Chafe-Pro is the toughest and most durable anti-chafe product manufactured and will outlast and outperform any other anti-chafe device on the market, when tested under the same conditions. Chafe-Pro's Yacht Grade Series was the only chafe gear to receive an excellent rating by Practical Sailor.
Chafe-Pro's Barracuda model has an outer layer of blue colored marine-grade polyester and an inner layer of heavy-grade black nylon. All models are downward compatible to line sizes and all dimensions are nominal.
- Easy Installation/Removal: Chafe-Pro is hand wrapped around the line to be protected. It can be installed on lines already in position.
- No Lacing/Lashing of Lines Required: Chafe-Pro uses a unique arrangement of nylon hooks to hold it in its protective position.
- High Resistance to Abrasion: Chafe-Pro is made from marine grade abrasion-resistant polyester and nylon textiles.
- UV Protected: Chafe-Pro units are resistant to damage from UV radiation.
- Mildew Resistant: Chafe-Pro units will not deteriorate from the effects of mildew.
- High Flexibility: Chafe-Pro can be installed in an eye-splice, turned on a capstan or windlass, or run through a chock.
Item #: 001886
Item #: 001887
Item #: 002688WHI18L
Item #: 002688BLK18L
Item #: 002688WHI30L
Item #: 002688BLK30L
Item #: 002677WHI100