Stand Up Paddling: Flatwater to Surf And Rivers
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stand Up Paddling: Flatwater to Surf and Rivers is the first and only guide to the country's fastest growing sport - Stand Up Paddling ( SUP )
- Longtime stand up paddler and instructor Rob Casey has authored the first and only comprehensive guide to stand up paddling
- From choosing the right gear to stroke techniques and fitness advice, Rob will have you stand up paddling in no time
- Specific chapters focus on flat-water paddling, paddle surfing, and river paddling to show you exactly what you need to take your SUP skills and knowledge to a specific environment
- Whether you want to learn about fitness or expedition planning in flat water, how to forecast waves and current for surfing, or how to use river eddies to your advantage
- It's all here in this easy to use reference guidebook from stand up paddling expert Rob Casey
- Format: Paperback
- Author: Rob Casey
- ISBN-10: 1594852537
- ISBN-13: 978-1594852534
- Pages: 224
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 7" x 0.5"
- Published Date: March 2011
- Weight: 8.8 ounces lbs.
- Publisher: Mountaineer Books
SurfStow SUP Wheels Transportation Pack
Item #: 401111
Designed for Stand Up Paddle Boards
Collapsible Frame with Inflatable 10" Wheels
Material: Marine Grade, Anodized Aluminum
Item #: 401111