Lewmar 72 mm HTX Fiddle Block (29197237)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
Years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers, and sailors, has resulted in the Lewmar 72 mm HTX Fiddle Block. Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed from a minimal number of alloy parts, providing enhanced reliability.
- Lewmar 72 mm HTX Fiddle Block
- Aluminum alloy cheeks
- High load capacity and large line size
- Side thrust ball bearings
- Head design from Lewmar racing range with swivel head locking mechanism through a grub screw
- Grub Screw is 2 mm Allen head
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Block Size 72 mm
- Configuration Fiddle with Becket and Cam
- Block Safe Working Load 4400 lb (2000 kg)
- Cam Safe Working Load: 507 lb
- Maximum Line Size 9/16"(14 mm)
- Post Diameter 21/32" (16.5 mm)
- Shackle Pin Diameter 3/8" (9.8mm)
- Fits Traveler Upstand Size NTR
- Fits Block Upstand 29393000
- Fits Snap Shackle 29929040
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 615631
Item #: 606587
Item #: 604408