Lewmar 90 mm HTX Block
- Years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers and sailors, has resulted in the Lewmar HTX Hardware Range
- Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed from minimal alloy parts, providing enhanced reliability.
- Alloy cheeks
- High load capacity and large line size
- Side thrust ball bearings
- Head design from Lewmar racing range with swivel head locking mechanism through a grub screw
- Grub Screw is 2 mm Allen head
- Warranty: 3 Years
|Block Size||90 mm|
|Safe Working Load||3500 kg (7700 lbs approx)|
|Maximum Line Size||16 mm (5/8" approx)|
|Post Diameter||19.8 mm (25/32" approx)|
|Shackle Pin Diameter||10 mm (25/64" approx)|
|Fits Pad Eye||29904050|
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.