Lewmar 60 mm Synchro Double Block (29926002BK)
- Sychronized movement from rope to sail
- Scientifically optimized block geometry
- Revolutionary free-spin bearing and self-aligning head
- Reduced friction and improved efficiency levels
- Easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail
- Allows for less wear on the rope
- Safe working load: 1760 lb (800 kg)
- Weight: 8.84oz (251g)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
Note: Under low load conditions some braided lines handle as if they are slightly larger than listed dimensions (ie XLS,Trophy, 3-strand and Brait).
Use 72mm Synchro Series for loose weave 3/8” lines.
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.