Lewmar 60 mm Synchro Double Block (29926005BK)
The Lewmar 60 mm Synchro Double Block with Becket (29926005BK) is engineered for speed, efficiency and superior handling. Thanks to optimised block geometry, a free-spin bearing and self-aligning head to reduce friction and increase efficiency by up to 40% over budget blocks on mainsheet systems. This block provides you with an easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail and less wear on your rope.
- Sychronized movement from rope to sail
- Scientifically optimized block geometry
- Revolutionary free-spin bearing and self-aligning head
- Reduced friction and improved efficiency levels
- Easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail
- Allows for less wear on the rope
- Safe working load: 1760 lb (800 kg)
- Weight: 9.19oz (261g)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
Note: Under low load conditions some braided lines handle as if they are slightly larger than listed dimensions (ie XLS,Trophy, 3-strand and Brait).
Use 72mm Synchro Series for loose weave 3/8" lines.
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.