Lewmar 72 mm Synchro Triple Block
- Sychronized movement from rope to sail
- Scientifically optimized block geometry
- Revolutionary free-spin bearing and self-aligning head
- Reduced friction and improved efficiency levels
- Easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail
- Allows for less wear on the rope
- Safe working load: 2420 lb (1100 kg)
- Weight: 21.75oz (618g)
- Sheave diameter: 2-13/16" (72 mm)
- Optimum Line Size: 7/16", Maximum Line Size: 3/8"
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.