Lewmar 90mm Synchro Fiddle Block
The Lewmar 90 mm Synchro Fiddle Block (29929031BK) is engineered for speed, efficiency and superior handling. Thanks to optimised block geometry, a free-spin bearing and self-aligning head to reduce friction and increase efficiency by up to 40% over budget blocks on mainsheet systems. This block provides you with an easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail and less wear on your rope.
- Sychronized movement from rope to sail
- Scientifically optimized block geometry
- Revolutionary free-spin bearing and self-aligning head
- Reduced friction and improved efficiency levels
- Easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail
- Allows for less wear on the rope
- Safe working load: 4400 lb (2000 kg)
- Weight: 19.19oz (544g)
- Maximum line size: 9/16" (14 mm)
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 615667