Lewmar 40mm Synchro Control Cheek Block
Lewmar's Control Blocks feature lightweight, performance load-bearing capacity and are ideal for use with hand-held loads. Metal Replacement Technology and a stainless steel central race and balls provide a weight advantage, while Long Fibre Technology offers exceptional strength and durability. The open design allows sand and salt to be flushed out easily, keeping maintenance simple.
- Lightweight with unprecedented load bearing capability
- Ultimate efficiency and weight advantage
- Metal replacement technology
- Stainless steel central race and balls
- Cheeks use long fiber technology
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Clever, open design facilitates easy flushing of sand and salt
- Smooth running and simple maintenance
- Safe working load: 528 lb (240 kg)
- Breaking load: 1980 lb (900 kg)
- Weight: 1.52oz (43g)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Length: 2-5/8" (67 mm)
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.