Lewmar 30 mm Synchro Control Double Block (29901322BK)
The Lewmar 30 mm Synchro Control Double Block (29901322BK) is engineered for speed, efficiency and superior handling. Thanks to optimised block geometry, a free-spin bearing and self-aligning head to reduce friction and increase efficiency by up to 40% over budget blocks on mainsheet systems. This block provides you with an easier, smoother transfer of power from deck to sail and less wear on your rope.
- Lightweight with unprecedented load bearing capability
- Ultimate efficiency and weight advantage
- Metal replacement technology
- Stainless steel central race and balls
- Cheeks use long fiber technology
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Clever, open design facilitates easy flushing of sand and salt
- Smooth running and simple maintenance
- Safe working load: 660 lb
- Breaking load: 2640 lb (1200 kg)
- Weight: 3.97oz (112.5g)
- Maximum line size: 5/16" (10 mm)
- Length: 3-47/64" (112.5 mm)
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.