Survitec ShoreMaster IBA Liferaft 6-Person / Canister
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
All Survitec Survival Rafts in containers come with Hydrostatic Release Assembly and Cradle.
Survitec ShoreMaster IBA Liferaft
- USCG approved 6-person IBA (Inflatable Buoyant Apparatus) liferaft
- Dual buoyancy chambers manufactured from specially formulated, abrasion-resistant polyurethane coated fabric
- Welded seams for extremely rugged construction
- Barrier floor protects people from immersion in water
- Packed in low-profile canister supplied with cradle and Hydrostatic Release Unit (RSU) assembly
- Equipment included:
- Compact paddles
- Safety knife
- Heaving line and rescue quoit
- Sea anchor
- Flashlight with extra batteries and bulbs
- Signal mirror
- Bailer and hand pump
- (2) Sponges
- Repair Kit
- 2 PRV bungs
- *10-year limited warranty valid with annual service by a certified Survitec service station
- Survitec Model No. 50-R/R-6M-IBA-L
- Application / Intended Use: Coastal
- Max. Capacity: 6 people
- Floor Space per Person: 4 sq. ft.
- Raft Color: Red
- Pack Type: Canister
- Packed Dimensions: 20" W x 34" L x 13.5" D
- Weight: 89 lbs
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FLAT SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY, All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible by commercial delivery trucks. THE RATE IS $175.00 TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND $250 TO A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
LIFERAFTS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CANNOT BE SENT BY EXPEDITED SERVICE. All rafts are subject to manufacturer's return policies and in most cases, a restock fee of at least 20% will apply. Freight is non-refundable.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
Item #: 550189
Item #: 550140