Ronstan Series 55 Ball Bearing Orbit Block
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
Ronstan Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and a Dyneema® rope link head. Their precision design allows the optimum number of ball bearings in loaded areas and eliminates them in inactive areas. Ineffective mass is reduced even further through fiber-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- Ultra Lightweight
- Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system
- Highest working load in its class
- Low profile and compact
- High performance cleating
- Mainsheet systems on dinghies, sportsboats and small keelboats to 9m (30ft)
- Spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel boats to 9m (30ft)
- Halyard, Vang and Backstay application on boats to 8m (26ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Sheave: 2-5/32" + 1-3/8"
- Max. Line Size: 3/8"
- Max. Working Load: 1100 lbs.
- Breaking Load: 2200 lbs.
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Ball bearings - High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Stage 2 bearing - Carbon fiber reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon
- Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand SK75 Dyneema®
Note: Fiddle sheave has a high load full contact bearing (ie. not ball bearing). Main sheave has two-stage, ball bearing.
Item #: 602530
List Price: $305.82
MAP Price: $259.95
Model #: RK10-430NC
Item #: 614517