Ronstan Series 55 Ratchet Orbit Block
The world's best ratchet block is now even better. It has all the holding power of its predecessor, but with superior rope wear performance. It's lighter, and it's the only ratchet block with both manual and full automatic modes. Control switches on both sides of the block remain accessible whether fitted on port or starboard side, and the NC-machined alloy sheave and simple mechanism ensures superb reliability and durability. It is essential equipment on racing dinghies and sports boats, and when you want the ultimate holding power.
- Automatic and Manual ratchet in one block
- Up to 20:1 holding power
- Smooth easing of sheets
- High performance cleating
- Sheave: 2-5/32" + 1-3/8"
- Max. Line Size: 3/8"
- Max. Working Load: 1100 lbs.
- Breaking Load: 2200 lbs.
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Sheave: Hard anodized Aluminium
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®