Raymarine ST800 / P120 Thru-Hull Low Profile Transducer
Raymarine's ST800 / P120 Transducer is a standard thru-hull, low-profile transducer that installs nearly flush and minimizes drag with only 3/16" protrusion outside hull.
- Embedded microelectronics – digital signal processing inside housing provides speed and temperature data to a chart plotter, radar screen, or digital display in analog format
- Installs nearly flush and minimizes drag with only 3/16" protrusion outside hull
- Retrofits into Airmar P120 housings
- Retractable insert with water valve
- Compatible with Raymarine ST40, i40, ST60, i50, ST290, ST70* and i70*
- Raymarine Model No. E26031
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 22°
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable Length: 45 ft.
- Speed Range: 2 - 45 kts
- Temperature Sensor Range: 14 - 104° F
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.92" H x 2.94" OD
*Note: Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument requires use of an iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)
Item #: 252077
Item #: 259371