Ancor Marine Battery Cable - 25' - 4/0 AWG - Red
Status: In Stock
- Ancor Marine Grade Battery cable is fine stranded to produce maximum conductivity and flexibility
- All Ancor battery cable is flame retarded, UV inhibited, rated to 600V and 105°C
- Lugs are tinned copper to avoid corrosion and last longer.
- Each lug end has a piece of Ancor's adhesive lined 3:1 heatshrink tubing placed over the electrical connection.
- Heatshrink tubing seals out moisture and other corrosive elements found in the marine environment, and provides strain relief to ensure a longer lasting battery connection.
- Wire Size: 4/0 AWG
- Nominal OD: 13/16" / 20.6 mm
- Weight per 1000 ft.: 837 lbs / 380 kg
- Stranding: 2109 of 30 AWG
- Circular Mil Area: 211,600
- Square mm: 107.2
- Ohms per 1000 ft.: 0.049