Marine Air EnviroComfort Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat Retrofit Kit
- EnviroComfort unit
- Digital control
Note: Installation kit sold separately
- This Dometic EnviroComfort Model ECD6K-410A R-410A Retrofit Kit is designed to replace an old self-contained unit and control.
- Cooling and reverse-cycle heating
- High velocity, rotatable blower for horizontal or vertical installation
- Compact digital-display control
- Plastic electrical box can be mounted remotely for flexibility in installation
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Pre-installed return-air filter, easily removable and easy to clean
- Small, compact, space-saving design
- Environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant
- Replaces 5,000 to 7,000 BTU air conditioning unit and control
- Capacity: 6,000 BTU / hour
- Voltage: 115 Volt AC
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Full Load Amps - Cool: 4.6
- Full Load Amps - Heat: 5.9
- Locked Rotor Amps: 36.0
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Control type: Compact digital display
- Raw water Inlet/Outlet: 5/8"
- Ducting Collar: 4" dia.
- Dimensions: 13.5" H x 16" W x 9" D *
- Net weight: 39 lbs
- Parts: 1 year from date of purchase of unit.
- Labor: 6 mos. from date of purchase of unit.
*Measurements have been provided by the Manufacturer and may vary slightly. Allow, at minimum, an additional 2 inches of clearance for installation.
Item #: 501354
Item #: 402297
Item #: 901532