Lewmar 50 mm HTX Block
- Years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers and sailors, has resulted in the Lewmar HTX Hardware Range
- Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed from minimal alloy parts, providing enhanced reliability.
- Alloy cheeks
- Hi load capacity and large line size
- Side thrust ball bearings
- Head design from Lewmar racing range with swivel head locking mechanism through a grub screw
|Block Size|| |
|Safe Working Load||800 kg (1762 lbs approx)|
|Maximum Line Size||10 mm (3/8" approx)|
|Block Jaw Width||15 mm (37/64" approx)|
|Shackle Pin Diameter||6 mm (7/32" approx)|
|Fits Traveler Upstand|| |
|Fits Block Upstand|| |
|Fits Snap Shackle|| |
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.