Lewmar 50 mm HTX Block
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Lewmar until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
- Years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers and sailors, has resulted in the Lewmar HTX Hardware Range
- Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed from minimal alloy parts, providing enhanced reliability.
- Aluminum alloy cheeks
- Hi load capacity and large line size
- Side thrust ball bearings
- Head design from Lewmar racing range with swivel head locking mechanism through a grub screw
|Block Size|| |
|Safe Working Load||800 kg (1762 lb approx)|
|Maximum Line Size||10 mm (3/8" approx)|
|Block Jaw Width||15 mm (37/64" approx)|
|Shackle Pin Diameter||6 mm (7/32" approx)|
|Fits Traveler Upstand|| |
|Fits Block Upstand|| |
|Fits Snap Shackle|| |
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.