Lewmar 50 mm HTX Triple Block (29195010)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Lewmar 50 mm HTX Triple Block with Becket, Cam Cleat and Becket (29195010) is the result of years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers and sailors. Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed from minimal alloy parts, providing enhanced reliability.
- Aluminum alloy cheeks
- High load capacity and large line size
- Side thrust ball bearings
- Head design from Lewmar racing range with swivel head locking mechanism through a grub screw
- Grub Screw is 2 mm Allen head
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Block Size: 50 mm
- Configuration: Triple Block with Becket and Cam
- Block Safe Working Load: 800 kg (1762 lb approx)
- Cam Safe Working Load: 264 lb (119.8 kg)
- Maximum Line Size: 10 mm (3/8" approx)
- Post Diameter: 9.4 mm (3/8" approx)
- Shackle Pin Diameter: 5 mm (3/16" approx)
- Fits Traveler Upstand: Sz1NTR
- Fits Block Upstand: 19811000
- Fits Snap Shackle: 29926040
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.