RAVE Sports Junior Impact Wakeboard with Charger Boots
The Jr. Impact Wakeboard with Charger Boots is ideal for teaching beginner wake boarders. The oval design of the Impact youth wakeboard is forgiving and easy to learn on.
- Continuous rocker
- Provides softer landings
- Fast smooth rides
- Predictable pop (height) when you hit the wake will shoot you farther out into the flats
- Great for carving
- Two point adjustable Charger Boot fits most child shoe sizes
- Made in the USA
- Length: 122 cm
- For riders under 125 lbs.
Note: Use of this product and participation in the sport involves inherent risks of injury or death. To reduce risks:
- Wakeboard in control and do not use at speeds that exceed the skills of the rider
- Too slow is better than too fast. All riders should be towed at boat speeds that allow for reasonable control and stability
- Use correct size board and binding. Wet binding and feet with water before use
- Even if properly fitted, the binding may or may not release in a fall which could result in injury
- Attempting land or dock starts can increase the risk of injury or death. USE ONLY ON WATER
- Do not use in shallow water or near shore, docks, pilings, swimmers or other watercraft
- Always wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved Type III (PFD) vest
- Read Operator's Manual before use
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $19.00, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Item #: 950049