Sea-Dog Wire Rope Clip
- Malleable wire rope clips are used to clamp the loose end of a length of wire rope, once it has been looped back to form an eye
- Fittings consist of a u-bolt and saddle secured by two nuts
- Wire rope assemblies generally require multiple wire rope clips to secure the ends properly
- Constructed of electro-galvanized steel for corrosion protection
- Not designed for overhead lifting applications
- Clamp Size: 5/16"
- Material: Galvanized steel
- A = 1-9/16"
- B = 1-3/8"
- C = 1/4"