Northport Systems Fugawi Marine ENC Software
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Fugawi Marine 5™ is the next generation marine software from Northport Systems, the manufacturer of tried-and-true Fugawi product line. Designed ‘from-the-ground-up’ utilizing the most modern and intuitive Windows® technology, Fugawi Marine 5™ will make your PC navigation experience easy and enjoyable, and unlike anything you have ever seen before — whether on a desktop, laptop, netbook or tablet.
Northport Systems have revolutionized the way you manage your charts and data to make simple the task of downloading and using charts, and ensuring they are up to date. Use Fugawi X-Traverse cloud service to ensure your important data is always backed up and easily shared between your PCs, other devices, and Facebook.
Fugawi Marine 5 is also the core component of your onboard navigation system. Integrate with your NMEA 2000® network with the optional Actisense NGT-1 PC USB gateway, or standalone instruments via NMEA 0183. You can plot your GPS position, plan your routes, program your autopilot, show AIS vessels, and view important navigation, engine, wind or weather data on elegant and crystal-clear instrument displays.
The feature packed Fugawi Marine 5 boasts (4) Outstanding Features: ClearChart, MarineTouch , SurePlanner and ClearDash.
- ClearChart™ chart presentation: Ultra fast, smooth and brilliantly clear chart presentation.
- You can now open multiple charts in tab view or split-screen view to ensure maximum on the water safety and situational awareness. The software includes the easiest and most intuitive chart management solution with automatic downloads and updates of NOAA charts from charts.noaa.gov or international charts with subscription from Fugawi X-Traverse.com
- Fugawi Marine 5 supports Navionics Platinum+, Gold, HotMaps and Fish’N’Chips, S-57 charts (NOAA ENC®), S-63 encrypted S-67 charts (Primar, Chartworld), BSB Charts (NOAA RNC, Canadian Hydrographic) and NV Charts (BSB/EAP).
- MarineTouch™ interface: All new, modern and intuitive interface with uncluttered menus and tool bars
- MarineTouch allows you to adjust button sizes and arrange panes to suit your needs and swipe-away data panes and tool bar for full map view with a bright, crystal clear chart display. The software is Windows® 7 and 8 touch screen and tablet optimized
- SurePlanner™ waypoint and route planning: Simple, fast, efficient route and waypoint planning
- SurePlanner provides for intuitive creation and management of waypoints and routes with a powerful yet easy-to-use data library for managing virtually unlimited historical data. All new, fast and easy transfer of waypoints and routes between Fugawi Marine 5 and leading chart plotters and GPS units is available with support for GPX file (GPS Exchange) and KMZ file (Google Earth) import and export. Also, saving and backup on www.X-Traverse.com cloud, with one-click sharing on Facebook is also available
- ClearDash™ Instrument Display: Sophisticated, versatile yet crystal clear instrumentation
- Integrated instruments with NMEA 2000 input via the optional Actisense NGT-1 gateway or NMEA 0183 input are included. Advanced instruments for motor or sail (up to 20 additional instruments) are available via an optional low cost Instrument Suite. Instruments stay crisp and clear and highly readable at any zoom level. Other features include GPS connection to most USB, Bluetooth or Wifi connected GPS units, intuitive route navigation, autopilot output and advanced AIS display
Item #: 255908