Weems & Plath Bi-rola Rule Rolling Plotter
The original Weems & Plath bi-rola™ Rule Rolling Plotter - its patented vertical and horizontal rolling motion simplifies course and plotting calculations, while the unique radial arm allows you to automatically include compass corrections in your course plotting.
- Patented four-way rolling motion
- Roller body has protractor markings and a nautical mile scale
- Radial arm has Loran interpolator scales and 200 millimeter rule
- Automatic compass corrections
- When radial arm and body are used jointly, the Bi-Rola rule becomes a 17" (440 mm)divider (approximately)
- A speed/time/distance table is included
- Easy to follow instructions
- Packaged in a protective, durable, vinyl pouch
- Length: 13-7/8"
- Width: 2-5/8"
- Thickness: 1"
- Weight: 12 oz.