Forespar Tri-Reacher Whisker Pole
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
View a Whisker and Spinnaker Pole Sizing Chart to see which fits your boat best
The Forspar Tri-Reacher™ Whisker Pole has been developed specifically for use with assymetrical nylon sails.
On long downwind legs, the additional rigging of fore and after-guys (attached to the outward end) will further stabilize the pole. This will also allow emergency furling of the headsail without the need to go forward and deal with the pole first. This helps greatly when sailing at night or when short-handed.
- Allows for deeper sailing angles
- Eliminates the need for constant jibing downwind
- The toggle/knuckle pin assemblies can be used on other brands of mast cars such as Harken, Selden, Isomat and others
- Pole Length: 8' 8" to 20' 8"
- Pole Diameter: 3" & 2-7/8"
- End Fittings: UXP Outboard / UTS Inboard
- Recommended Mast Fitting: TS Mounts (#333025) and T-125-S Mast Cars (#333004)
- Weight: 19 lb
Please use the diagram below to help confirm the type of end fittings you need before ordering.
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.
Item #: 615359
Item #: 615361
Item #: 600050