Forespar Tri-Reacher Whisker Pole
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
View a Whisker and Spinnaker Pole Sizing Chart to see which fits your boat best
The Forespar Tri-Reacher™ Whisker Pole has been developed specifically for use with asymmetrical nylon headsails.
- Allows for deeper sailing angles
- Eliminates the need for constant jibing downwind
- Toggle / knuckle pin assemblies can be used on other brands of mast cars such as Harken, Selden, Isomat and others*
- Intended for use on boats 31' to 40' LOA
- Weighs only 19 lbs
- Pole Length: 8'-8" to 20'-8"
- Pole Diameter: 2-7/8" and 3"
- End Fittings: UXP (inboard and outboard)
NOTE: On long downwind legs, adding rigging of fore and after guys (attached to outboard end) will further stabilize the pole. This will also allow emergency furling of the headsail without the need to go forward.
*Cars require a 1/2" hinge pin or bolt, and 1" space between flanges / tabs
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.
Forespar Mast Toggle FC Mount
Item #: 615360