EchoMax EM180 Radar Reflector
Status: In Stock
EchoMax Radar Reflectors General Features:
- EchoMax Radar Reflectors amplify your boat's footprint on other boat's radars by 2 or 3 times helping to prevent collisions or close calls
- The EchoMax patented symmetrical stacked array ensures that there is always a fully open corner facing the horizon which greatly increase your chances of being picked up by interrogating radar
- Movement in real sea conditions excites the response:
- Increased center band response over a 360 degree horizon
- High returns to X and S band radar
- Increased response when heeling
EchoMax EM180 Features:
- The EM180 is suitable for Up to 8 meter (26.2 foot) vessels and can be halyard suspended or deck or mast mounted.
- The EchoMax EM180 compact passive radar reflector is based on John Firth’s proven patented stacked symmetrical array, which utilizes the largest possible array with the smallest possible polyethylene case for minimum windage and weight
- The arrays are manufactured under tight tolerance controls of +/- 10 degrees for maximum return
- The patented stack design offers the most reflected radar surface area no matter the pitch or roll of the vessel
- The patented stack design always offers a right angle corner return to the ship's radar
- EchoMax outperforms all other radar reflectors in real world conditions
- Every model and size is certified to perform to spec and outperform the competition
- Height: 19"
- Width: 7.75"
- Fixing Centers: 17"
- Fixings: (2) 8 mm Stainless Eyelets
- Weight: 3 lbs
ATN Mastclimber Bosun Chair
Item #: 614392
EchoMax EM180MBM Mounting Bracket
Item #: 550478
Applications: EchoMax EM180 Radar Reflector
Dimensions: 8" L x 4" W x 3" H
Item #: 550478
Plastimo Bosun Chair Comfort Model
Item #: 615023