EchoMax's Radar Reflectors amplifies your boat's footprint on other boat's radars by 2 or 3 times helping to prevent collisions or close calls. A patented symmetrical stacked array ensures that there is always a fully open corner facing the horizon which greatly increase your chances of being picked up by interrogating radar. Movement in real sea conditions increased center band response over a 360 degree horizon, generated high returns to X and S band radar, and produced an increased response when heeling.
- Based on John Firth's proven patented stacked symmetrical array, which utilizes the largest possible array with the smallest possible polyethylene case for minimum windage and weigh
- Arrays are manufactured under tight tolerance controls of +/- 10 degrees for maximum return
- The patented stack design offers the most reflected radar surface area no matter the pitch or roll of the vessel
- Patented stack design always offers a right angle corner return to the ship's radar
- Outperforms all other radar reflectors in real world conditions. Every model and size is certified to perform to spec and outperform the competition
- Suitable for 30 ft. plus Sailing and Motor vessels and can be mast, halyard or deck mounted
- Height: 24" (BR)
- Width: 9.65"
- Fixing Centers: 22.4" (BR)
- Fixing Holes: 8 mm
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Max Radar Cross Section: 33 m2~
ATN Mastclimber Bosun Chair
Item #: 614392
Item #: 550479