Vetus Air Vent Anti Syphon Device With Hose (ASD38H)
The Vetus anti syphon device helps to prevent cooling water from siphoning back into the exhaust and ultimately into the engine when it is off. This is critical on boats where cooling water is injected into the exhaust less than 6 inches above the waterline.
- Siphoning may be prevented by fitting the air vent at least 40 cm (15.75") above the waterline
- The air bleed connection rotates 360° for an easier installation and can be removed without the use of tools
- Can be easily dismantled by hand for cleaning
- This version has a hose connection to the outside of the hull, there is a constant bleed off of cooling water through this hose while the engine is running
- Also suitable for use with under waterline heads and or the discharge pipe of a waste water tank
- Comes complete with a skin fitting (thru-hull), hose clamps and 4 meters (13') of hose
- Fits hose ID: 1-1/2"
- Width: 5.08" (129mm)
- Thickness: 1.89" (48mm)
- Height: 4.21" (107mm)
Note: Mounting bracket available separately
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Item #: 305432