C.S. Johnson Quick Release Lever
Status: In Stock
- The C.S. Johnson 14-205 Hyfield Type Quick Release Lever has a number of very practical features that have been developed after extensive testing on both high performance multihulls and monohulls
- The fitting is rugged, having an ultimate strength of 2500 lbs
- A positive stop is provided to prevent jamming fingers between fitting and wire when thrown open under load and the large surface area of the push pad makes it easier to close lever under load
- Lever take-up is 2 1/8" to an over-center position and comes with a quick release pin for positive locking
- This is an essential piece of hardware on Catamaran shrouds to allow the crew to right the boat after a capsize, without it, another boat or extraordinary effort is required
- Trailerable boats up to 26 feet find that a lever on the forestay greatly facilitates stepping and unstepping the mast
- Wire Diameter: Up to 1/8"
- Pin Diameter: 1/4"
- Pin to Pin: 7-3/8" Min to 8-3/8" Max ( 1/2" Increments)
- Safe Working Load: 1000 lbs
- Number of Extender Holes: (3)
- Throw: 2-1/4"