Todd Freeport Helm Seat Package
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- Todd Freeport Helm Seat
- 15" Fixed Pedestal
- The Todd Freeport Helm Seat is the World's Best Selling Saltwater Boat Seat
- A great looking chair that features lasting quality, it is designed for economy minded boaters
- Fishing or cruising, this seat is a solid pick.
- Todd boat seats are now rotationally molded and made from SURPASS® materials*
- 1/4-20 T-Nuts are molded into the boat seats and accept most marine mounting hardware
- Note: Spider, Slider and Base are sold separately
- Inside 14" D x 16" W x 15-1/2" H
- Outside 17" D x 20-1/2" W x 18-1/2" H
* SURPASS Rotomold Material:
- All products roto-molded by Todd will now be made using SURPASS®.
- For over three decades, the engineers and designers at Todd Marine Products have strived to utilize the most advanced technologies and the finest available materials to build and perfect industry leading products
- The unique properties of SURPASS enable innovative rotomolders to create applications that replace traditional materials such as steel, concrete, fiberglass and wood
- SURPASS rotational molding resins bridge the gap between traditional rotomolding resins and specialty engineering resins by delivering improved stiffness, toughness and processibility
Note: All Todd Seat Cushions are made of marine-grade vinyl
Item #: 655340
Item #: 655341